Trying this out for the first time! Seems like a great way to meet new bloggers :)
RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Here's a little bit about myself:
When did you start blogging?
December 2012! I'm a total newb...
What is your favorite part of book blogging?
I like following other bloggers and reading their book reviews, and I also like giving detailed info about the books I read in my own reviews so that people can choose books that will satisfy their reader needs.
What type of books do you mainly blog about?
Romance! Paranormal, contemporary, and a little BDSM, though that's really not my thing. And I read some paranormal books that aren't centered around romance sometimes.
What is your favorite book(s)?
Oh definitely the Covenant Series by Jennifer Armentrout and the Archers of Avalon Series by Chelsea Fine. Those books have me not caring about homework, friends, boyfriend, and life. Both with swoon-worthy H-O-T-T boys!
What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?
You know, it's been a great hobby for me to de-stress actually. It's a lot of fun! I would finish a book and feel agitated because I would have NO one to share my feelings about the book with (cause my boyfriend couldn't care less). So blogging has been almost like journaling for me in a way. A great release! And hopefully in the near future I will meet new blogging friends this way :)
Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float — what would you do to have them throw to you…?
If I was a vampire or a Pure Blood (Covenant series reference)...I would just use compulsion to make them give me the book I wanted ;) But since I am neither because I cannot be something paranormal or fictional...
I would just jump up and down and wave my hands and scream, "Pick me! Pick me!" I probably wouldn't flash anyone...LOL. But I would be sure to get their attention and scream as loud as I have to! Maybe do the crazy chicken dance or something...
I would just jump up and down and wave my hands and scream, "Pick me! Pick me!" I probably wouldn't flash anyone...LOL. But I would be sure to get their attention and scream as loud as I have to! Maybe do the crazy chicken dance or something...

I don't think I'm a flasher either, LOL. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteFollow That Penguin!
Haha indecisive answer, but I like it!
ReplyDeleteNo need to get too crazy but an alternative method would probably prevail anyways :)
I really like your blog! (I'm also a fan of Chelsea Fine's "The Archers of Avalon series"!!)
My FF!!
Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader
Nice answer. Welcome to this meme and you have a really great blog :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!
New Follower.
Thanks so much!! And you're welcome :) You have a great blog :)
DeleteI wouldn't do anything crazy either! Welcome to blogging :) thanks for following, I have followed back.
ReplyDeleteThank you and you're very welcome! :)
Deletegood answers, a lot of us would remain calm! LOL!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by CBS and becoming a new follower, I returned the favor.
P.S. I like your rating system
Thanks! I tried to do something different with my rating system :) Thanks so much for following!
DeleteHaha screaming would be my second reaction if my first plan didn't work. xD
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower!
Here's my #FF.
LOl i would also do the same :D
ReplyDeletenew GFC follower
http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow_8.html#links
What an involved rating system you have. That's awesome. It's hard to imagine somoene throwing books to a crowd ignoring a single one of us. We're a determined group! New GFC follower here. Here's my FF.
ReplyDeleteHaha, screaming and waving are definitely things I would do. Also, really lovely blog you have here. I love the header! Simple and cute :) Also a very interesting rating system! I liked how in detail it is!
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower :) Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Haha, You wouldn't mind me joining you in the chicken dance would you? ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks loads for dropping by my FF. Absolutely love the look of your blog! Simple yet chic.
Following you back via GFC :)
I like your rating style, I like sweet Evil...
ReplyDeleteRegarding FF... It was hilarious!!
New GFC follower
Thanks for stopping by
xx
Ankita @ Booklok Coffee
Great answer... I have found in situations like this you just really have to stand out!!!
ReplyDeleteAngie
Thanks for your comments everyone!!! :) And thanks to those who are now following my blog! I will definitely be looking forward to all of your blog posts!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogging!
-Jeanine
Hi! Sorry for the late reply though! I adore your blog and welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read the Covenant series but you're right, compulsion works magic!
Thanks for stopping by! :D I'm a new follower.
New follower here via GFC - thanks for stopping by my blog & following earlier ♥ sorry it took me so long to get back...been busy playing catch up lately!
ReplyDeleteAnyways GREAT answer, I LOVED the Covenant reference :D And I definitely agree on just doing something silly to get their attention...without resorting to nudity haha