Friday, May 31, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday!





A great way to meet new bloggers :)


RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q. What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

I would most like to meet Jennifer Armentrout! OK yes...she IS an author as well as a blogger, but that is who I would most like to meet! She is by far one of my favorite authors, and my personal favorite series by her is the Covenant Series. My favorite of her single books is Wait for You, which she self-published under her adult writing name, J. Lynn. Apparently the genre of the book is new and risky (a genre called New Adult), and so publishers didn't want to take it. It was at the top of the New York Times best sellers list within weeks!!! Ha! Take that publishers ;)



5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE your blog!

    New follower via GFC :)

    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html#comment-form

    BTW did you know Significance is going to be made into a movie? Caleb is portrayed by Jeremy Sumpter aka Peter Pan! If you would like to meet the 3 main character celebrities contact me! It's in July and I am going :D So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so pretty! Love the color scheme :) Thanks for following my blog and following back! :D

    Sheri @ Tangled Up In Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of Jennifer Armentrout (Half-Blood was really good but the Lux series... no where near as good), but I'm glad that you like her books! :) New GFC follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hopping to my FF, and for following! Also chuffed you agreed with my FSOG review! I like your blog, too. :)

    I'm following back via GFC.

    Have a super weekend.

    Sandra @ SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be cool to meet Jennifer L. Armentrout. She has writtens some pretty awesome books. :b I'd love to meet any book blogger! I'm a new GFC follower. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete