A great way to meet new bloggers :)
RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Q. Activity: Spine Poetry. Create a line of poetry with your book spines (take a picture). Not feeling creative? Tell us about your favorite poem.
Because I don't read hard cover books, I had to get a little bit MORE creative! I made a collage of my favorite books for my poem (go from the left to the right, then go down to the next row and go from left to right, etc.).
I feel my CRUSH for
you ANEW each day.
When I SLUMBER, you
are IN MY DREAMS.
You even consume my
day dreams when I am WIDE AWAKE.
I feel CONNECTED to
you in every way, as if FATE brought us together, and as if we were PREDESTINED
for each other.
When we are apart, I
feel HOPELESS. But I will continue to WAIT FOR YOU to come home to me.
Although loving you
is EASY, sometimes our love feels like a BEAUTIFUL DISASTER.
My moods are as
numerous as the FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, but my need for INDEPENDENCE always loses
to my need for your TOUCH.
But I know that
because of our PURE, INESCAPABLE love for each other, that you would DIE FOR ME.
So here is AVOW I
give to you…I will love you for EVERMORE. Because the love we share…there is no
FAKING IT.
Oooo! That was fun! LOL. Can't wait to see the poems you guys came up with with your spines!


Awesome poem! I'm totally blown away by it! There's so many book titles!
ReplyDeleteNew follower via GFC and Bloglovin
That was a creative way of doing the poem! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog too. I am an old follower :)
ReplyDeleteB @ Spare Time Book blog
Wow! Your poem is absolutely awesome! Thank you for stopping by my blog! =)
ReplyDeleteNew follower on GFC and bloglovin'!
That is a beautiful and long poem, it could not get past 4 lines:)
ReplyDeleteNew follower on bloglovin!
My FF:
http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html
Great job on the poem. It sure looked like you had a fun time with it!
ReplyDeleteNew Bloglovin follower.
My FF:
http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html
Wow that was super creative! Great job!
ReplyDeleteNew follower via GFC!
My FF
Whoa! Talk about creative. Really nice poem, thanks for stopping by my FF.
ReplyDeleteVery creative :)
ReplyDeleteMy FF :)
Jackie @Jackie's Book World
great poem! I love how you worked in your own words to the poem on top of the titles!
ReplyDeletenew follower!
Here's My FF
Amber @Paradise of Pages
This is awesome! I'm loving this week's FF! This is the only time that I've made an effort to go and visit ALL of the participants' blogs because I'm so loving reading everyone's poems!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower via BlogLovin'!
You can find my poem here.
So creative! I love how you wrote up your poem, and it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNew follower by GFC and Bloglovin. :D
My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl
That's a nice poem :) Really creative!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my FF!
<3
Emily @ FlutterealFlight
Hi I'm new to blogging and following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.
ReplyDeleteI did do all this on Friday, but stupid me accidentally went and deleted the wrong blog, I lost everything...so here I am starting all over again from scratch... :(
You can follow me back at "SnowRavyn's Reviews"